List X-Functions by name, keyword etc
1. lx; //lists all x-functions
2. lx impasc d:=lcvh; //show loc, category, variables and help for xf impasc
3. lx search:="f-test"; //list all x-functions whose description contains string f-test
4. lx category:=*import*; //list x-functions from categories containing "import"
5. lx loc:=user; //list x-functions in location = User folder
Please refer to the page for additional option switches when accessing the x-function from script
Specify the name of the X-Functions to be listed. You can use wild characters * and ? in the category name.
Specify the information to list. Option List:
N sort by name (not composite name)
L show location
C show category
V show variable information
H show general help
B show brief description
A show argument names
T show argument types
D show argument defaults
R remove duplicate names
U update (refresh) list
Specify the name of category of which you want to list the X-Functions. You can also use wild characters * and ? in the category name.
Location of the X-Function. Option list:
Specify a search keyword. Only those x-functions whose documentation contains that keyword are listed. Double quotes are required if the keyword contains a space or dash. No wildcard characters allowed.
This X-Function is used to list the X-Functions installed in the Origin system.
To find all fitting relative X-Functions and list their category and brief description, use the following command:
lx search:="fit" d:=cb;