Download the file Send Graphs to Word.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- Click the Send Graphs to Word icon to open dialog.
- Select graphs to be sent.
- Select whether to insert graphs as pictures (EMF) or embedded objects.
- Check the Add Metadata to Alt. Text to save information about the origin source of the graph.
- Check Send to Opened Word Document then graphs would be send to the selected opened document which is not created by Word object model.
Note: this options is available only if there is at least one Word document opened before launching this app.
- Optional: Select a Word file to receive the Origin graphs.
- Optional: Specify a path to save the final document.
- Optional: Check the Match Bookmarks check box to place graph at specific bookmark positions in the Word file.
Note that bookmark names should match the graph short name.
- Click OK button to send.
- Layout graphs can only be sent as pictures.
- To work with LabTalk, invoke the X-Function named
When sending to an opened Word document, you should specify the document by name. For example,
- If this app returns messages about Automation error, you may re-register the Office Word with
-r switch as Administrator and/or restart the computer.
Please refer to Command-line switches for Microsoft Office products for more details.