This App connects the Origin project to Touchstone files. Origin 2019b or later is required.
This App is not pre-installed with Origin. To install, click Data: Connect to File: Add New.... The App Center opens listing only Connector Apps. Click the Download and Install button beside Touchstone Connector to install the App.
- Touchstone version 2.0 is supported.
- Besides connecting to a local file, you can connect your project to data from website.
- With a worksheet active, click on the Data menu.
- To connect to a local file, click Data: Connect to File: Touchstone File and select the file. To connect to web data, click Data: Connect to Web and enter the URL.
- In the data selection dialog, you can opt in/out the Load Noise checkbox to make the noise data included in or excluded from the loading results. various options of the connector, then click OK to connect to the selected variables.
If Convert Network Data = <No Conversion>, data will be loaded directly.
- Once a connector is added, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner of the book to open a popup menu with various commands.
- By default, connector-imported data are NOT saved with the project file. To save a book's data with the project file, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner for that book and uncheck Exclude Imported When Saving. Note that each book has its own Exclude setting.