This App connects the Origin project to LeCoy waveforms (*.trc). Origin 2020 or later is required.
This App is not pre-installed with Origin. To install, click Data: Connect to File: Add New.... The App Center opens listing only Connector Apps. Click the Download and Install button beside LeCroy Connector to install the App.
By default the waveform descriptor is loaded into the Origin project, which you can opt out if not needed.
The waveform can be loaded as XY columns or just Y column with sampling interval.
- Web Data
Besides connecting to a local file, you can connect your project to data from website.
- With a worksheet active, click on the Data menu.
- To connect to a local file, click Data: Connect to File: LeCroy Trace Data and select the file. To connect to web data, click Data: Connect to Web and enter the URL.
- In the data selection dialog, you can opt in/out the various options of the connector, then click OK to connect to the selected variables.
- Once a connector is added, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner of the book to open a popup menu with various commands.
- By default, connector-imported data are NOT saved with the project file. To save a book's data with the project file, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner for that book and uncheck Exclude Imported When Saving. Note that each book has its own Exclude setting.