Download the file Hysteresis.opx, and then drag-and-drop onto the Origin workspace. An icon will appear in the Apps Gallery window.
- Activate the graph of hysteresis data.
- Click on the app icon.
By default, the app takes all plots in the graph as input. You can remove one by clicking on the close button. The button next to Input allow you to specify the input data as well.
- Highlight a segment by selecting an entry in the results table.
While the results table shows no more than 99 segments, all segments are included in the output worksheet.
If Combine Connected Head and Tail to One Segment is enabled, the first and the last segments will be concatenated as one when their directions are both forward or backward.
- Click on the OK button to save the splitted curves.
- The maximum number of unstacked segments is 8788.
- The output graph is ignored if there are more than 676 unstacked segments.
Stacked result can be used in App Cyclic Voltammetry for further peak analysis.