Technical Support Representative
posted Aug 19, 2021
We are looking for a new member to join our Technical Support team. Your main responsibility will be helping our customers use our software to analyze and present their data. You will also use your knowledge to assist our development, QA, sales and marketing teams.
- Provide technical support to our customers by diagnosing and resolving customer inquiries in a timely manner
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of our software and help improve it by reporting customer issues and testing during development cycle
- Provide on-site and online training or demo of our software for existing or potential customers
- Interact with customers at scientific and engineering society meetings
- Review, write or update documentation and web pages
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Science or Engineering
- Strong desire to help customers with data analysis and graphing
- Strong desire to learn and keep up-to-date with data analysis and graphing tools and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills, and very detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimum supervision, in a vibrant team environment
- For the right candidate the company will assist with the H1-B Visa process
OriginLab is a world-wide leading developer of data analysis and graphing software. Our products provide a comprehensive solution for scientists and engineers who need to analyze, graph, and professionally present data. We are committed to providing the best support and solutions to our customers. We strive to exceed customer expectations.
Northampton is located along the banks of the scenic Connecticut River in Western Massachusetts. Northampton is recognized as a top-rated town for a distinctive downtown, arts and culture, families, education, historic preservation, and outdoor activities. Northampton is home to Smith College, and along with Amherst College, Hampshire College, Mount Holyoke College and UMass Amherst located nearby, the five campuses have over 2000 faculty members and 30,000 students.
Who to Contact:
Interested candidates should send a resume to: email@example.com