This App connects the Origin project to MetroPro binary data file (*.dat).
This App is not pre-installed with Origin. To install, click Data: Connect to File: Add New.... The App Center opens listing only Connector Apps. Click the Download and Install button beside MetroPro Connector to install the App.
- With a matrix sheet active, click on the Data menu.
- To connect to a local file, click Data: Connect to File: MetroPro Binary Data and select the file. To connect to web data, click Data: Connect to Web and enter the URL.
- In the data selection dialog, you can specify what data to be connected: the intensity data and/or the connected phase data, then click OK to connect to the selected ones.
- Once a connector is added, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner of the book to open a popup menu with various commands.
- By default, connector-imported data are NOT saved with the project file. To save a book's data with the project file, click the connector icon in the upper-left corner for that book and uncheck Exclude Imported When Saving. Note that each book has its own Exclude setting.