|ORG-18243||Log10, etc. axis scale broken in Trellis Plot|
In Trellis plot, if you change Y axis to log scale, etc. the panels will mess up.
The issue only exists in Origin 2018b.
|ORG-18283||Error bar fill failed to draw transparency correctly|
Newly broken in 2018b.
Plot error bar as filled area. If the data plot isn't set as transparent
while error bar filled area is set as transparent, filled area shows hatched pattern.
|ORG-18186||Minus error bar failed to start from top of the bar|
Newly broken in 2018b.
When plotting statistics bar of a column with error bars,
e.g. mean+sd, error bar failed to draw from the top of the bar
Align Color Scale with layer
Before Origin 2019, when selecting layer and then color scale
to align them and set uniform width, they are not totally aligned.
In Origin 2019, the header and tail will be ignored so they can align well.
|Object/Text size changes when resizing graph page|
If user sets layer size set to mm, in, etc. not % of page and scale factor fixed to 1,
then when making page wider, font should not be changed.
Fixed in Origin 2019. Before Origin 2019, user can set system variable @psm=100
|ORG-18077||Axis Stats Reference Line e.g. Mean(plotdata(*, Y)) should ignore hidden plots||Mean(plotdata(*, Y)) refers to mean of all plots. In the past it includes hidden plots. Now the reference line will exclude those hidden plots.|
|Origin crashes when clicking/draging the label with leader line in 3d scatter||New bug introduced in Origin 2018b. Fixed in 2019.|
|ORG-19224||Box Chart: Fail to connect customized percentiles points||New bug introduced in Origin 2018b. Fixed in 2019.|
|ORG-19099||Contour profile's arbitrary line not work for vm plot||New bug introduced in Origin 2018b. Fixed in 2019.|
| Make Page Setup menu for changing page size/orientation less confusing||No matter user wants to change orientation(portrait or landscape), or change the size in Page Setup dialog, after pressing YES for "Printer and graph size is mismatched. Do you want to resize the graph to the printer's dimension?" prompt.|
|ORG-18669||Fail to add straight line when source date data is time format|
- source date data is time format
- Graph: Add straight line to open the dialog.
- modify the setting of At Value, enter value which is within the axis scale
==> hint is showed: please specify a value within the axis scale
==> apply button and OK button are unavailable
Fixed in Origin 2019.
|ORG-18460||Pick Point Tool Fails When List Separator is Semicolon||In Windows: Control Panel: Region: Formats: Additional settings, set List separator as other, pick points window fails to work|
|ORG-18028||Origin crash when set decimal symbol to '|
- change decimal symbol to ,
- open origin and save a file(project or template)
- change decimal symbol to '
- open origin and load the file
==> Origin crash
Fixed in Origin 2019
|ORG-18555||Data point tooltip display issues||When mouse is moved away from the data point, data point tooltip still stays|
|ORG-17484||Axis Dialog Too Tall or Big||In lower Resolution, such as 1280*720, when open Axis dialog, fails to show whole dialog.|
|ORG-18761||Data Selector fails to toggle|
- New a worksheet and fill with row number, plot Line.
- Data selector on the graph and press OK.
- Active the Data Selector (two red lines), single click it.
- Press Space in keyboard.
==> Fails to work
|ORG-18730||Data Selector fails to work when zoomed in the graph||Fixed in Origin 2019|
|ORG-18070||Data cursor offset in High DPI||Fixed in Origin 2019|
Layout's inserted image show different resolution in 2016 and 2018
User can use @ii control and "Enable Interpolation" check box.
|Fail to align color scale with layer||When align color scale or uniform width/height, if there is no background, we should only consider the color scale bar.|
|ORG-18626||A redundant error bar shows when make multiple X error plot|
- make 2D scatter plot with XXerYXXerYXXerY
- open Plot Detail dialog
==> There is a redundant X error bar
Fixed in Origin 2019.
|ORG-18462||Lines in Line Series plot disappear by Data Cursor tool|
- Make a worksheet, and fill random numbers to columns A and B.
- Highlight both columns, and choose "Plot> Line+Symbol> Line Series" menu.
- Choose Data Cursor tool, and double-click a data point in A dataset to put a marker on the plot.
- Double-click a data point in B dataset.
==> All lines between A and B disappear.
|ORG-18719||Data Reader could not show cursor on right spot when there is wrap panel|
- Plot a scatter plot, horizontal panel to a column with a b
- Wrap panels if columns/rows exceed 1
- Use data reader to click a point
==> Red cross do not show on point, there is some offset
|ORG-17120||Plot Details dialog too big, reorganize smaller||Plot detail dialog is too big to click OK button for high dpi, (for example: dpi:150% and Resolution: 1920*1080)|
|ORG-18124||Data Reader Settings needs session option|
- Fill col(A) & col(B) with some random numbers, and make a scatter
- Open data reader, open perference dialog, make some changes. say add one more column
- Set as <default> and OK.
- Make a new graph, open the data reader.==> It's still the original display
| ORG-18886 ||Group By's dropdown list could not show when select multi wks for plotbylabel||With multiple worksheet as input, Select All datasets in Dataset Browser of plotbylabel dialog, Group by option becomes edit box with value <xcol>. There is no drop-down list.|
| ORG-19041||simple Col function could not work in Label Tab "In Indices from dataset or space separated numbers"||Label Tab of Plot Detail dialog's show at Specified Indices Only option support col(B) or just B (B is LN/SN) if Specified Indices are the same sheet with plotting data. But it's not working since 9.5|
| ORG-18534 ||"#.0%" doesn't work in box chart label||Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18299||Panel order is wrong when categorical panel column with customized order||If Horizontal/Vertical Panel use a Category column with customized order, the panel order is not the same.|
| ORG-18428||Error Message Shows when Switch from Box tab to Label tab|
- New a Box plot: Bar chart.
- Enable Label for box plot.
- Go to Box tab of Plot Detail and change Box type to Box.
- Check Box range, whisker, mean in Label group and then switch to Label tab. Then Error message shows: Encounter an improper argument.
| ORG-18526||Speed mode is not kicked in for Line+symbol plot||No problem for Line plot, Scatter plot and other plots. Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18659||Some system variables don't work|
@TK @TKP and @TKS don't work.Fixed in Origin 2019
| ORG-19024||Grid line is shown wrong in group box chart if group table is on top axis||Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18908||Ghost area in error with area plot||Ghost area shows in some specific area plot. Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18499||Fail to set Layer Boundary in Contour||Fail to set Layer Boundary for some specific contour. Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18434||Use X as Unit doesn't work for log scale column plot||Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18317||Error bars in radar plot disappear after changing axis range||Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18708||Scatter matrix colormap doesn't update correctly|| Change input data, the colormap for Scatter Matrix plot's symbol color could not update correctly. Fixed in Origin 2019|
| ORG-18972||Axis dialog with top X table labels in J version will mess up||Axis dialog will mess up when overlap box plot set horizontal panel and vertical panel with Overlap Panels option checked. The problem only exists in Japanese mode. |
| ORG-19056||Boxplot box side line sticking out||For some specific box plot, change Box range to SE in Plot Detail's Box tab and uncheck Median Line in Lines tab. Box side lines will stick out.|
| ORG-18923||Floating Columns did not work with Column Gap Across Layers option||Fixed in Origin 2019|
|Wrong scale for contour profile ALine's separate graph|
- import contour.dat, plot a contour color fill graph.
- Click the Gadget: Image/Contour Profile main menu.
- In the Image/Contour Profile dialog, click the Add Arbitrary line button.
==> Check the AlineV and AlineH window, can't see the plot.
- Rescale the graph.
--> Can see the plots now.
Fixed in Origin2019.
|ORG-15447||Fails to hide column label of Table object||1. Run Script,|
win -t P;
2. Double-click on table to active Table book.
3. Hide the Long Name label.
4. Click Update Table button.
==> Table object on the graph still shows the label.
|ORG-18307||Origin crashes when adding data cursor to grouped box charts index data|
- Import Categorical Data.dat and plot grouped box chart-indexed
- B as Data columns, D and C as Group Columns, click OK.
- Double click the graph, in Plot Detail, set Data as Type in Box tab, check Snap Points to Bin in Data tab.
- Data cursor on any point