Product Page of Column and Bar Plot
Menus are available under Plot: Column/Bar/Pie menu.
Buttons are available on 2D Graphs toolbar, .
- Click Select Columns... to add multiple grouping columns into Group List or just select the fly-out one by one.
You can modify the sequence in Group List by Move Up/Down and Remove.
- Uncheck Sort Groups if you don't want to sort the groups in alphabetical order of group name.
- Set Plot Type as Bar.
- Go to Plot Details: Plot Properties: Spacing tab, input Gap Between Subsets(%) to specify gap size between subgroups.
- Double click Tick Labels to open Axis dialog. Each row of the table has one node under Tick Labels node. Right click the node to move/delete it.
- The size of input range and all the group ranges must be equal.
Grouped Stacked Column/Bar Graph (ORG-949)
- Go to Plot Details: Plot Properties: Group tab, set Subgroup Size.
This means how many columns/bars will be stacked to become a new column/bar.
- Go to Plot Details: Layer Properties: Stack tab, choose Offset to be Cumulative and check Use Subgroup (in Group tab) for Cumulative checkbox.
Subgrouping in Normal Column Plot
- Within the same dataset:
Go to Plot Detail: Plot Properties: Spacing tab, set Subsize Size and Gap Between Subsets(%).
- In different dataset:
Go to Plot Details: Plot Properties: Group tab, set Subgroup Size.
Use increment checkbox indicated to repeat increment list within each subgroup.